engine harness wiring diagram (not in sticky) URGENTLY needed

FlaBoy

Just a good ole boy...
Hey guys,

Before anyone says anything, I spent the last hour or so exploring all the links in the sticky, and searching the hotair forum to try and find this, and I had no luck. If it IS in the sticky somewhere, then please direct me to a link as apparently can't find it.

What I'm looking for is a technical wiring diagram for the underhood wiring. Not one of the picture-type ones showing where the harness is routed, but the technical layout diagram (with all the colors labeled, with appropriate symbols for the different connections and circuitry components) . I found this
enginecomp.jpg

http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/images/wiring_images/enginecomp.jpg
on GNTType.org, but (a) it says its for 86/87 and I don;t know where or what the differences are between our cars and (b) even if it were for the 84/85 the picture is too small, and I can't read any of the writing/symbols, even if I zoom in

I'm looking for this same sort of diagram, but for a hotair, and more important one thats legible (maybe a pdf version if someone has one?). I had one saved on my old computer at some point, but my hard drive took a crap and i lost that, so i know its out there somewhere. Specifically, I'm curious where the other wires that connect to the positive lead on the starter (same one as the positive battery cable connects to) end up and connect to. In addition to this info, i do still need the diagram... a previous owner really hacked up the harness on this car, and there a lot more issues to sort out, this one is just the one i'm trying to tackle at this particular moment.

Someone PLEEEEEEASE help me, I'd really appreciate it. And again, if i somehow missed a link in the sticky or elsewhere that shows exactly what I need, then please jsut direct me to it, and accept my humble apologies for starting another thread thats been asked a million times which is answer in the sticky.

THANKS!!!

Frank-There is not any one page electrical diagram for our cars. I have the shop manual with all the electrical pages including the legend copied. Let me know what sections you need and I will e-mail them to you. Brad