Engine Harness, Dash Harness, Batt Cables, Instr Cluster, Radio

VtheGNMan

Purchased a small collection from a local guy who had a GN about 5 years ago and held onto the parts until now.
He yanked the LC2 and had installed a V8 Corvette setup. All parts worked up to the time he pulled them. Going to posting quite a few parts coming up too as I got everything he pulled.

If interested, post up on thread instead of going straight to PMs. Helps keep things transparent. Preference will be given to anyone looking for more than 1 item.

Paypal accepted and preferred. If not gifting add the fees on your end.

Prices include shipping to lower 48 States.

If you feel any prices are too high let me know, I tried to research going values before I posted so they should be pretty close. Again, all electrical components have not been tested but should be working.

More pictures available upon request. Posting here before moving onto Evil Bay.

1) Complete Engine Wiring Harness, complete with relays. All connectors look good and no cut wires. $250.00

2) Under dash wiring harness. Looks to be complete and in good condition, with fuse box. Didn't see any cuts or splices. $150.00

3) Positive and Negative battery cables. Good condition. $65.00 for both.

4) Analog Dash Cluster (89,193 miles showing) with both banks of indicator lights. $225.00

5) Stock Radio. Good condition, harness was cut on back side. $35.00

Is the radio standard or does it have the EQ do you happen to know if the radio works?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics. More available upon request.

Attachments

• 102_1146.JPG
    102_1146.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 116
  • 102_1152.JPG
    102_1152.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 113
  • 102_1139.JPG
    102_1139.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 109
  • 102_1153.JPG
    102_1153.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 116
  • 102_1141.JPG
    102_1141.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 126
Willing to do special price for the harnesses?
Engine and internal?

Willing to ship to 00969?

Thanks

Willing to do special price for the harnesses?
Engine and internal?

Willing to ship to 00969?

Thanks
I've shipped to you before and it wasn't that bad. Took a while for you to get the parts though. I'll do the posted prices on the 2 harnesses and cover the extra shipping to PR. ($400 for both)
Don't need the battery cables too?

I need both wiring harnesses asap. If they're still available let me know how much shipped to 48214 so I can get the money to you. I'm having an electrical issue within the charging circuit and my harness has been jacked up since before the car was bought. If I can't figure it out today, I'm replacing the whole harness. If I do figure it out, I have enough parts to put an 87 gn drivetrain in something light, just missing the wiring harnesses ;) win win situation.

Both harnesses and battery cables are SOLD. Gauge Cluster is on ebay. Radio still available.