Engine F/S bored lonely & need some work.

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
I have an engine built sitting on a stand ready to install. Its a mild perf. piece much like the one in that maniac meanchickens rolling coup on wheels. call me for details 949-378-1590.
Lou

need some work lou help me figure out why i cant go past 14lbs of boost:confused:
good luck on the sale
I don't want to step on your crew chief Harrolds toes but if you want to bring it over some day with a bottle of wine. All things are possible.

I don't want to step on your crew chief Harrolds toes but if you want to bring it over some day with a bottle of wine. All things are possible.

may I suggest Stone Vertical Epic, its the seasonal release right now.
dam fine beer! Local brewry too, so your supporting locals and your supporting your state!

Stone Vertical Epic Ale

this is my favorite brewry, all their beers are good to me.
this is what we call "TOP SHELF".

i have an engine built sitting on a stand ready to install. Its a mild perf. Piece much like the one in that maniac meanchickens rolling coup on wheels. Call me for details 949-378-1590.
Lou

lou if your bored just go out and play with your sheep.

Considering I don't fancy taking a bubble bath with you for fear that you will invite your flock into the pool, I think that a hug had better do. Good to see that you are back, Lou. Congratulations on the vette.

Considering I don't fancy taking a bubble bath with you for fear that you will invite your flock into the pool, I think that a hug had better do. Good to see that you are back, Lou. Congratulations on the vette.

So what you're saying is....if it didn't invlove Lou's harem....you're into the bubble bath?
Eeeeeeeeeeewe!!!!!!:eek:

:biggrin::biggrin:

Pun totally intended.....

So what you're saying is....if it didn't invlove Lou's harem....you're into the bubble bath?
Eeeeeeeeeeewe!!!!!!:eek:

:biggrin::biggrin:

Pun totally intended.....

Tim:
I have just now noticed that the chicken in your car, well, his topknot in taller and fuller that your toupee.