Hot Air Parts, (engines & parts mainly)

GS70350

Round Headlights.Like em?
Hey everyone. Im moving into a new shop and need to clear out some of this stuff Ive had for the last 8-10 years so it doesnt clutter me up. I figured posting it in the hot-air forum would work best since its all hot-air parts. Make me an offer on here or call 256-852-7214 9-5 weekdays.

I have:
1985 3.8L Engine, complete in pieces. Spun rod bearing, tore down for rebuild then bought a rebuilt assembly and used that. The engine ran fine with good power, just had a light knock on deceleration.
Heads, intake, exhaust manifolds, etc all available together or seperately, let me know if you want anything from this engine.

1985 Riviera T-Type engine, complete with original plug wires and all, oil pan to intake w/egr and whatn0t still installed. This engine is missing the CRANKSHAFT but otherwise ready to build/run. Sitting on a rolling engine stand, Id like to keep the stand for other projects. Would like to sell this motor complete. Low mileage unit.

2.5 Inch Headers & Downpipe available, these are all custom made from the EARLY 90's. Mandrel bent, goes into a Y pipe then up pipe then into the turbo. Downpipe is the integral wastegate type, not external. These are rusty and one primary pipe has a crack in it from removing while installed on the engine (hit frame rail). This crack can be welded with no downsides. These are RARE and hard to find for hot-air cars. Came off engine #1 posted above and ran 12s in quarter back in the day. Make Offer

200 4R transmission core, OG code rebuilt with alto red band and clutches, GN second gear servo, hardened sun shell, new bearings, Modified governor, CK performance shift kit, .500 TV boost valve, etc. This unit worked well behind my 70 GS 350 for about 20K miles, then the torque converter failed and I pulled it out replacing it with a BRF trans. Should be gone through again, but many great parts installed. $400.00 OBO.

Completely rebuilt 84 hot-air engine. All new bottom end, .30 over, stock replacement type parts not forged. Ready to bolt in and run. Complete from intake & valve covers down to oil pan, fuel rail and injectors installed, new water pump, oil filter, etc already installed. Good stock-mild performance engine. 1500.00 OBO

Also have items like hot-air coil packs, computers, MAF elbows, Alternators, Starters, Accessory brackets from some of the above engines already removed, Cam sensor shaft & all, Etc. Any parts that you need please call me. I would prefer local pick-up here in huntsville, alabama if you can. Small stuff can be shipped. Bring a trailer and we will load it up. Thanks!

PM send on the non stock headers.;) Pics would be nice since they sound like hookers by the description.

Hey everyone. Im moving into a new shop and need to clear out some of this stuff Ive had for the last 8-10 years so it doesnt clutter me up. I figured posting it in the hot-air forum would work best since its all hot-air parts. Make me an offer on here or call 256-852-7214 9-5 weekdays.

I have:
1985 3.8L Engine, complete in pieces. Spun rod bearing, tore down for rebuild then bought a rebuilt assembly and used that. The engine ran fine with good power, just had a light knock on deceleration.
Heads, intake, exhaust manifolds, etc all available together or seperately, let me know if you want anything from this engine.

1985 Riviera T-Type engine, complete with original plug wires and all, oil pan to intake w/egr and whatn0t still installed. This engine is missing the CRANKSHAFT but otherwise ready to build/run. Sitting on a rolling engine stand, Id like to keep the stand for other projects. Would like to sell this motor complete. Low mileage unit.

2.5 Inch Headers & Downpipe available, these are all custom made from the EARLY 90's. Mandrel bent, goes into a Y pipe then up pipe then into the turbo. Downpipe is the integral wastegate type, not external. These are rusty and one primary pipe has a crack in it from removing while installed on the engine (hit frame rail). This crack can be welded with no downsides. These are RARE and hard to find for hot-air cars. Came off engine #1 posted above and ran 12s in quarter back in the day. Make Offer

200 4R transmission core, OG code rebuilt with alto red band and clutches, GN second gear servo, hardened sun shell, new bearings, Modified governor, CK performance shift kit, .500 TV boost valve, etc. This unit worked well behind my 70 GS 350 for about 20K miles, then the torque converter failed and I pulled it out replacing it with a BRF trans. Should be gone through again, but many great parts installed. $400.00 OBO.

Completely rebuilt 84 hot-air engine. All new bottom end, .30 over, stock replacement type parts not forged. Ready to bolt in and run. Complete from intake & valve covers down to oil pan, fuel rail and injectors installed, new water pump, oil filter, etc already installed. Good stock-mild performance engine. 1500.00 OBO

Also have items like hot-air coil packs, computers, MAF elbows, Alternators, Starters, Accessory brackets from some of the above engines already removed, Cam sensor shaft & all, Etc. Any parts that you need please call me. I would prefer local pick-up here in huntsville, alabama if you can. Small stuff can be shipped. Bring a trailer and we will load it up. Thanks!

I have:

How much for the headers ? can you Pm me pics Thanks Mike

How about just posting pics of the exhaust parts for everyone to see as I'm sure many people will have interest in them. It kills me with all the back door deals guys try to make around here. If your going to make a for sale post in an public forum then everyone should have the opportunity to make a deal unless the intent was to make a private sale to a particular individual. In that case the sale shouldn't be made public in the first place. But thanks for helping out the community.

Boostmaster, I called the number and talked to GS70350. Really nice guy still has just about everything listed for sale, even the headers.

Boostmaster, I called the number and talked to GS70350. Really nice guy still has just about everything listed for sale, even the headers.

No problem dude, I wasn't talking about any one person in particular. I was simply stating the fact that if you're going to come on this board which is already a small community and announce hot air parts for sale at least post pics in an open forum so that everyone will have an opportunity to view them and make reasonable offers for the parts. Unless your intent is to have a private sale then by all means only contact those who the sale was intended for. By posting pics you get rid of all those unintended window shoppers.

What kind of condition is the "Cam sensor shaft & all" in , is there visible wear on it? and how much do u want for hit shipped to 17042?

Interested in complete engine and trans do they both run good?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app