End of 8 year old relationship

510TURBO

ALKYHOLIC
i broke up with my long time girlfriend because i felt that our culture"s were conficting with our relationship. she took it pretty bad at first but what suprised me the most is when after all my stuff was out of her house she asked me " could you at least come by sometimes and take me out on rides in the T-TYPE?" being the nice gentleman i am i promised her i would;) SHE LOVES TURBO REGALS:biggrin:

Culture differences can be a major hurdle in a relationship, but if that's her pretending to drink Alkyhol in the avatar I hope you try yer damndest to make a go of it in spite of the rough patches. The whole stinkin village may think they have a role, but the only Really important roles are father and mother...;)

Interesting elaborate...!!!??? Culture differences after 8 years??

we tried but it just never felt right...and like they say when we feel comfortable and safe we seem to set up tent and chill. i come from a small island in the south pacific with about 100,000 population and we seem to stick to our culture.

End it! By going back you're only setting yourself up for more heartbreak for the both of you. Cut your losses and split, nicely. There are plenty of other Turbo Regals in this world to make her happy. But, keep your distance. Eight years is not easily forgotten and you don't need a reminder going back and giving rides.

Bruce '87 Grand National