Emissions in AZ

progress1vebmx

Asian man #1
Waiting on an assignment to Davis Monthan AFB in Tuscon. What are the emissions like? I got an emissions waiver in Saint Louis a while back because my car doesn't pass emissions. Is there anyway around that in AZ?

p.s. - what is it like in Tuscon?

they do have some deal where if it will cost you so much to fix they will give you a waiver, but not exactly sure how that works..

They checked out my TTA fairly hardcore here in tucson. In which I barely passed the idle test blowing a 216 where the limits a 220!The welds were still hot though from getting my cat put back on. Good to see another LC2 here, only a couple of us in town, I know of a few guys here with some fast ones, but those old timers rarely make an appearance at the strip, pm me when you get in town and looking for a place to cruise!

Go to the State of AZ website and look up the regs. There are different requirements depending on the county and/or zip code (a lot like CA - 40 miles east of San Diego there's no smog inspection at all.) Depending on where you live and garage the car, it could be a breeze.

Tucson is pretty nice. I go there a lot for work, and my in-laws live in Sahuarita (about 20 mins south of the airport and AFB.) Hot in the summer, but a few degrees cooler than Phoenix (like if its 115 in Phoenix, it'll only be about 107 in Tucson. :D ) Nice winter, spring, fall, though.