Embarassed an NSX

HouTX87

So dad's buddy stops by a few weeks ago. He just bought a low mileage '92 Acura NSX and this car is beautiful, like brand new. Reminds me of the Wolf at the end of Pulp Fiction haha. Anyway dad asks him for a ride and I say Hey why don't I follow you guys in the GN? :D . He gets the jump on me from a few cars back and blows past me but it didn't take long before I was on his rear bumper. Then we slow down to about 15mph and he got really embarassed. So much fun!

X2!!!! A friend picked up a 91 a few months ago, needless to say he learned the hard way also, Awsome car though handles like its on rails and it does go pretty good and its actually very comfortable...Mike

thanks for killing one.

a few years ago i got murdered by one,
on take off i got it by a hole lot then when it finally caught up to me on the hwy it pasted me like if i was standing still. i had the pedal nailed and it only got further and further away i had no chance of catching this thing on the top end.

Yeah definitely don't be picking a race on the highway. My dad had an srt8 300c that ran 12.4's. The gn would beat it in a street race but the srt8 definitely had the top end. That car would do 170.

Will never be a Honda fan but saw 2 of these at the last car show I brought the WE4 to and I must admit, the build quality on these bad boys is great.

All aluminum, built by hand and not very pleasant to work on LOL...Mike

I've owned a couple of NSX's in the past. I actually took my 92 to the track and it only ran mid 14's haha. They are not for drag racing but they handle very well. Great workmanship on those cars. The paint jobs are absolutely remarkable and the fit and finish, well, perfection. To this day I think about buying another one, but I'm out of garage space.

Nice kill.

Guy at work has one it's his daily driver. Nice looking car but not my cup of tea.

Mikey

Not much of a surprise. I'm a Honda fan to the core and those cars ARE supercars only for their looks and limited numbers produced. 240hp stock tho? Hell our cars should be considered SUPERCARS if its like that.. But It was made to take corners very very fast but in the straights.. bleeegghhh.

Good kill nonetheless but as soon as I saw NSX I knew it was a short story.

Top end though they are impressive, I was in my friends 87 in 1995 and raced one on a very long stretch of road. From 40-120 we were in front but after that it walked away. All I know is we hit the cut off on a old atr chip in od.

Oh it's a gorgeous car and still very cool. Don't see them very often. The 1/4 mile times I looked up for the '92 nsx were about 14.0, about the same as a stock '87 gn. Nice to be able to use that comparison to rate my progress in performance lol. Haven't been to the track for an official timeslip yet.