Electronic Climate Control

I should have one what do you need the dash unit?
Chris I am looking for the electronic control box directly above the radio.

Contols all HVAC functions etc.

I think it was the C68 option ?

Thanks Steve

PS I need it to be in know working condition.

I have what you need are you sure the control unit is bad? I believe I have three of them along with a bunch of CC parts I bought chasing what ended up being a bad ground wire. Finding one without broken mounting tabs is harder than finding a working one and I am sure the ones I have all have at least one broken tab. If yours are all good you can swap the case pretty easily. I will pull them out and look at them. I believe there is a code on them that tells me which one you have or need. Mine is a Canadian model but I believe I have an American one along with one from a Riv. so I will need to know that number.

I have what you need are you sure the control unit is bad? I believe I have three of them along with a bunch of CC parts I bought chasing what ended up being a bad ground wire. Finding one without broken mounting tabs is harder than finding a working one and I am sure the ones I have all have at least one broken tab. If yours are all good you can swap the case pretty easily. I will pull them out and look at them. I believe there is a code on them that tells me which one you have or need. Mine is a Canadian model but I believe I have an American one along with one from a Riv. so I will need to know that number.
Wheres this ground wire? I know my car needs a blower motor resisterbut overall my head ubit is not responsive, eitheris my 2nd one i found.

I would need the american version.