electronic boost controller

turbogtq70

MSD electronic boost controler, brand new, never been on a car.
will controll burn out boost, launch boost, and max boost. will record and graph runs. programs with laptop. comes with software and cables. will run with or without CO2. $250 plus shipping.

turbogtq70, can you post the model number of the controller. Never heard back from the last PM.

Morkai,
Gotta constantly try new things.. This is for my new car. My old one has a Greddy Profec b specII.. which I really like.

boost controller

the part # is 7562, i know some of you are going to say you can get a better deal from jegs , or someone else. it doesn't come with everything you need to run. by the time you get all that you need and pay the big handling charge on there FREE shipping it will be more.

please tell us what it doesnt come with that we will need. I would think if you were trying to sell something for more that a new piece cost you would explain what makes your better. just my thoughts.

boost controller

the controller is sold.
for those of you that want to know. you have to have a way for the controller to read boost. a 3 bar map or something like that. i would run a second on other than the on on the car. if you don't you would have to splice wires. you have to have a laptop to do anything with it. there are no controls on the outside.

I THOUGHT I WAS NEXT IN LINE AFTER RAZOR, I GOT YOUR FIRST E-MAIL, BUT I ASKED WHAT YOU EXACTLY HAD TO SELL FOR $250. AND I NEVER GOT A RESPONSE. I AM RUNNING A BIG STUFF 3 COMPUTER SYSTEM WITH 3 BAR MAP AND LAPTOP!!!!
BUT I FOUND ON JEGS/SUMMIT YOUR MSD SYSTEM FOR $194 PLUS $8.95 SHIPPING!!!

Originally posted by TURBOGTA1
I THOUGHT I WAS NEXT IN LINE AFTER RAZOR, I GOT YOUR FIRST E-MAIL, BUT I ASKED WHAT YOU EXACTLY HAD TO SELL FOR $250. AND I NEVER GOT A RESPONSE. I AM RUNNING A BIG STUFF 3 COMPUTER SYSTEM WITH 3 BAR MAP AND LAPTOP!!!!
BUT I FOUND ON JEGS/SUMMIT YOUR MSD SYSTEM FOR $194 PLUS $8.95 SHIPPING!!!

Dohhh... guess why I posted
"You guys can have it. I've lost interest"

When the relationship seems a little mirky.. I bail.

Good luck to the new owner ;)