electrical problems with fuel pump!!!!

Rigo's 87 GN

im having some wiring problems with the fuel pump, i believe is the ecm but im not positive. theres no power getting to the fuel pump. i can unplug the pump and power it and the pump works so is not the pump. i can power the pump by the tan wire after the relay! im not getting the 2 second signal of the green wire coming fron the ecm! but i belived ones the engine is being crank the relay should change to constent power supply to the pump. it sounds like a relay but this system is suppose to work in conjuncton to the oil switch so if the relay is bad car should remain on by the switch!!!

i hope someone has more experience than me with this cars is a new world for me right now! Thanks!

also i would like to know how i can adjust an adjustable wastegate solenoid i just upgrade the turbo and i was looking to push a few more pounds! thanks!

Did you check the FP/INJ fuse? The oil pressure switch will only run the pump if the oil pressure is high enough to close the switch. Did you jumper the oil pressure switch to see if the pump runs? The pump relay still could be bad also.

i have the same problem with my gn power going in to the emc but not out. it seems that it must be in the emc when looking at the electrical drawings there is a switch in the emc. what we need to know is how to fix it or do we have to change the emc. if i get mine fixed i will let you know would you do the same if you figure it out first thanks

ofcourse! thats a good advice im going to jump the switch see what happens! i check all fuses they seem fine. i do have constant power to the relay.