Electric "Dump" Pipe

Bought mine straight from DMH. Called him up talked to him in person (very nice guy) give him my credit card info and had it in 2 days. I don't buy anything unless I can talk to the vendor in person. And will never send any credit card info via internet. ;) No personal customer support except for E-mail, not me. But thats just my opinion.

Yes, everyone is entitled to do as they please. Myself, i like to work with site vendors when i can. When that don't work, then it's everyone for themself!! :cool:

Eric, you should have had bolts and nuts included with the cutout. You should have contacted me directly about it. Will have some sent out to you.

Jicaju, as far as only email support and no phone number goes...... I have about 3 hours a day to work on my part time business after a full day at the day job. If I end up spending 2 hours on the phone talking to people it doesn't give me enough time to get orders out.

I am sure there are plenty of people on here that can vouch for me. As far as credit card info over the internet, lots of cc info is stolen during your daily routine transactions like at restaurants, gas stations, dept stores etc. not just on the internet. Ask me how I know. :mad:

Group purchase??? If we come up with 25 units I can probably do something, no promises though.

Mark, not trying to bash anyone just stated how I like to conduct business with people. Sorry if I offended you or any other vendor. Person to person just always made me feel more comfortable.

Hey Mark, It's no biggie about the bolts/nuts.....I didn't figure it was worth letting you know, it would cost you more in shipping than what I can probably pick up the bolts for at homer depot. I have been nothing but Extremely Pleased with all products and customer service from you and BFH. And will always continue to support the two of you :D . There is always some other dress up items to buy!!!

Hey Eric! That's the point though, you were supposed to receive the bolts with it so you are going to get them whether you like it or not! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jicaju, didn't feel you were bashing anyone. Just think it would be a shame if you didn't buy any of our products just because you can't talk to me on the phone. :smile:

4" big mouth intake set up
2 electric cutouts
2 shifter overlays.
egr blockoff plate.

Nothing but A-1 customer service from mark.

And btw, wouldnt you rather put your money in the pocket of a fellow T/R owner????

and eric, i guarantee you wont find those nuts in home depot,wait for the correct ones. most dumps have short studs and need the counter sunk nuts.