electric cutout

scgamecock

Is any brand better than another brand. Wanting something that will work well and seal when closed. Thanks for the help.

support Mark on the board i have had his for 10 years no problems tr custom!!!!!!!

I have a QTP I'm getting ready to put on my car..Ended up needing to extend the portion of the "Y" pipe that gets the electric cut out attached to it...I noticed the mounting holes for the DMH is slotted so it can be rotated to get it where it needs to be...My QTP just had a hole and this gave me clearance issues....Just an FYI......

I've got a QTP on my car, bolted to the dump pipe that came with the TA downpipe. Bolted up no problem and works great.

I have QTP on one car and DMH on another. No major issues. Both work well... Seal is never perfect but they aren't noisy either... One of the best mods...- Love the sound- especially on demand.

Oh yeah!!! Just crack it open and it sounds like a jet on the Tarmac. Cruising downtown, between the buildings...people turn around to see what's coming behind them. Cool.
Oh...QTP on mine.

Coach

Oh yeah!!! Just crack it open and it sounds like a jet on the Tarmac. Cruising downtown, between the buildings...people turn around to see what's coming behind them. Cool.
Oh...QTP on mine.

Coach

Doesn't get much better than that for exhaust! Agree with you 100%

Ya I just installed my QTP today after the mod to the dump pipe....I think my issue is more with the dump pipe than the QTP, but the slots on the DMH does give you some adjustment that the QTP don't have....If I didn't have a v- band flange welded on the end of this dump pipe I would just get another one....

Question, how close is the motor to touching the dump pipe on those who have a QTP?? Mine is closer than I would like!!!