EGR and power plate

Nas-T-V6

Recectly got my power plate. (looks good BTW) Anyway question is.... Ive got a ported stock plenum with the EGR riser removed. Should I drill the 3/8" hole in the PP for the ERG or do I not need to worry because the tower is no longer there? Basically does the EGR still work even without the tower in the plenum.

Thanks

I don't know the answer to yoour question i think.

But if it helps, i installed my powerplate without drilling the hole which blockes the EGR function. And the car runs fine.

There is no reason to drill a hole in the PP because the tower is no longer there. The whole purpose of the tower was to induce the exhaust gases into the main stream of the incoming air. The introduction of the gases at that point allows the most effeicent mixing of the exhaust gases with the incoming intake charge. This allows all cylinders to get a uniform amount of EGR.
Since your tower is removed, some cylinders might get a larger percentage of EGR than others. I am not sure how much this would effect things or if it matters, just seems like that is what would happen with the riser tower removed.

You might just want to plug off your EGR entirely, then put it back on during emissions testing.