(Edited) wanted: 87 turbo chrome or black out package

eduardo

G-Body87
I am truly considering getting myself a 1987 Buick Regal turbo sometime this December or before then! I will go on to say that I actually don't have the money in hand but when/if I find the regal I've been searching for I have made plans on getting in contact with my bank and requesting a loan, that being said I am searching "preferably" for an 87 regal chrome package or blackout, floor shifter, moon roof, burgundy interior/burgundy exterior, power windows, power antenna, steering tilt! I know that is a very specific search but I'm sure it's out there somewhere haha ! I am open to other options as far as the color scheme both interior/exterior such as blue interior and whatever exterior aswell as a moon roof or maybe even t tops. I would really want the regal to have those marker lights that are located on the front fenders too not quite sure if it's a limited package thing or not ( I actually had to edit my post due to finding out that limiteds are strictly column shift only and the floor shifter models do not come with limited doors or chrome underdoor panels which was something I really wanted with the regal as far as floor shift models go but no worries, I've accepted it) a big thank you to those who informed me on this information regarding the limiteds, it really will help my search, can't believe I actually thought there were limited chrome packaged bucket seat turbos ha!

Last edited:
Just a heads up, all Limited's came from the factory with column shift only.