Ebay Stainless Headers and Precision Turbo housing question

"MODIFICATIONS MAY BE REQUIRED DUE TO VARIATIONS IN THE DIFFERENT YEAR MODELS."

Bullshit, CYA statement.
Also, shipping from Aisa, Australia, all in the same time?? Right!

All drop ship crap, from some guy's basement pc desk.

I was trolling ebay today and I found this complete Header kit for $250 shipped. Has anyone ever used it? Would there be any possible gains other than "not cracked" originals? Or just total junk?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FITS-1984-1...ash=item1c682b1768:g:wyEAAOSwBnVW-Yub&vxp=mtr

I also found a Precision .63 AR housing stamped "THB3-76" would that make any improvement on a stock turbo?

They might last 500 miles ( doubtful ,, but might) .. had a few customers that didn't want to spend $150 restoring/welding and bracing the stock headers ..
so they bought that junk .. they fell apart and leaked in no time.. Either spend the money and get the stockers braced / welded by someone that knows buick headers OR find a set of ATR's .. even the KB work well. IF you have deep pockets and want the best .. you can find fabricators that will make a real nice set for about $1000 that will last the life of the car.

I have a set of Chinese headers on my bucket. They are going to be taken off ASAP, exhaust leaks around the V band area on both sides. Complete junk, and they were modified to fit. Forget it.