Ebay headers

ChadF71

Any one need a set of cheap headers. I don't feel like making them fit. $75.00 plus shipping. I will get pics up soon. They are the TA style header.

The turbo flange is to low and the crossover does not line up. I did not feel like cutting them apart and rebuilding them so I rewelded the stockers again and put them on. I will post some pics tomorrow.

The turbo flange is to low and the crossover does not line up. I did not feel like cutting them apart and rebuilding them so I rewelded the stockers again and put them on. I will post some pics tomorrow.

i think i take them if the other guy passes, can you let me know how much shipping is to 91710?

Thanks
Dave

Sorry I have not replied to the post. It has been a busy week. The headers actually sold alot faster than I thought they would through private message.

Well, I have had a sale pending since a couple of minutes of the add posting. I have not heard anything in a couple of days. I am posting peics of the headers. If I dont hear any thing by tomorrow night I will assume the buyer is no longer interested. I will let everyone know.
30167322502.jpg

By chadf71 at 2011-04-03
30167322501.jpg

By chadf71 at 2011-04-03
30167322500.jpg

By chadf71 at 2011-04-03

I will let you know tomorrow. I will give the original buyer until Monday night to let me know. I have pmed him three times and have not got a reply. if I don't hear anythingthey are fair game.