ebay fmic

I been looking for one of these units either one, I like them both. I need an upgrade pver stock so does anyone where I can find one because I cant find them on ebay anymore. How much boost can one expect to gain over stock by switching to a FMIC?

Yeah I like the one you got where did you buy your pipes for it though? Another question How much boost did you gain from the switch from stock? The second intercooler is beastly I really like that one, but once again where do you find the pipes to go with it or do you fab your own?

looks like a older precision intercooler
every china part looks like some other vendors old stuff ..cause they stole it . They steal everthing & copy it .. Why spend all the time in r&d when you can steal someones stuff and just make more ..

Yeah I like the one you got where did you buy your pipes for it though? Another question How much boost did you gain from the switch from stock? The second intercooler is beastly I really like that one, but once again where do you find the pipes to go with it or do you fab your own?

I just picked up a set of used precision pipes and the fit perfect. The second intercooler would probably work with the same pipes and some 90* couplers instead of straight ones since that IC enters and exits the sides and not the bottom.