ebay find: Turbo setup for after black?

No, the picture of the "donor" vehicle is a Park Ave. Ultra. It looks like an 04 or 05 so it's a Gen 5 M90 most likely.

OK, I thought any SC3800 that new got the 5. Another dumb idea by GM. Should've just put the 5's on all cars when they started using them.

OK, I thought any SC3800 that new got the 5. Another dumb idea by GM. Should've just put the 5's on all cars when they started using them.
it gets even dumber. drive an 04+ supercharged GP....they gave it a better blower, but its so limited/detuned by the PCM its not funny

it gets even dumber. drive an 04+ supercharged GP....they gave it a better blower, but its so limited/detuned by the PCM its not funny

very true , they threw more torque management on it to keep the same torque rating since the 4t65e is only rated for 280 ft lbs - funny my daily driver has had mods on it since before 100k and now has 208k with about 90k with all torque management removed and with the car running low to mid 13's- they will surely take more than 280 ft lbs

same here...140K on my park ave...over 100 track passes and the trans is still hanging in there.