Ebay auction

His name is also dirt track racer, so I am sure this motor wasn't broken in properly if indeed it only has 800 miles on it. Could be a good buy though. I would only buy this car in person after I made a complete inspection of it.

Like said above I would check it out in person. Looks like the car could have seen alot of drag racing, ie all the gauges etc. Some people want original equipment and a rebuild is a turn-off especially with all the gauges. To some its a bargain because they will only add the stuff anyway.:confused: Depends on what you want.

I;ve seen the car in person and it actually looked pretty nice.
It HAS been painted (of course) and yeah, it has all those gages screwed into the dash which hurts originality, but the interior looked very nice.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find the guy (it was at a local swap meet and he must have been off.... swapping or meeting) but it looked nice.

His asking price on the window was $9500, but I'm curious what his reserve was.
It didn't sell, but bid went up to $6400 or so.
The color looks GREAT in person though... That's what attracted me to the car initially. Oh yeah, It think it had a single 2.5" exhaust on it from what I could tell. Not sure if that's good or bad at this point.