easy ones!!

87gnNV

hey how many gallons does the gn gas tank hold?
My gn turbo light used to come on but not any more, besides the light going out what else could it be?
thanks

The gas tank holds ~18 gallons i believe..

As for the turbo light, check the vacuum line that runs to the sensor on the pass side inside fender as a starter..

HTH..

It may hold 18, but at around 14 gallons gone you can get fuel starvation on on ramps, especially if the car is set up to handle. Ask me how I know. Nothing is more embarassing than hanging with a sports car on an on ramp, then the car shutting off.

Originally posted by Turbo PeppeR
87gn,where in Nevada are you located?

I live here in las vegas. i sure could use your help tuning my car if u know how. Im going out tonight to midnight mayhem at the speed way. I should be there around 800 or so for the TNT.

18 gallons is right according to Chiltons (and the manual). I agree with not letting it drop much below 5 gallons though, on the strip or in the "twisties".
87gnNV, do you have a digital dashboard? I ask because I have the same, and my "turbo lights" don't work either. It doesn't bother me, because I have a VDO boost gauge. But are the digital dash cars the only ones with the "lights" (yellow when turbo is "on", and red when over 10 psi I believe)?
I only ask because if you have a digital dash car, therefore a digital fuel gauge, Don't trust them! I've seen mine bounce around between 4 and 8 gallons throughout a small trip. I've run out of gas on "9 gallons" before too. Just warning you, they're sometimes uppity!

:eek: WOW same problems!! yes, i do have a digital dash. Thanks for the info!! hey how many gallons does the manuel say? thanks!!