Eastwood Fender Roller for Rent

Yep that's me....that's a cool story how my dad's car made you get in to turbo buicks...Angel did have one too. My dad bought the car in 87, I grew up loving it...He gave it to me on my 16th birthday and I've been obsessed with it since. Anyway, stop by the shop anytime.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I'm in Panama City Florida...I'd like to rent it next if possible...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app
Dynamic, the tool is in FL and probably ready to ship. I've sent the guy who has it a note asking for status. Will send you a PM.

Thanks, Bob

PS Thanks Chris for your concern...it's been about a year and a half since you had the tool. Have never heard back from the MA guy to see if the shithead (Joshd1104) was confronted. But more importantly I'm glad your 275's now fit :) Bob

Are you still renting this fender roller? If so I am interested in renting. I am flexible on the timing, ideally Late Dec - mid Jan would be great. Sure lots of guys are off over the holidays, thought I'd get my name on a list if there is one.

Are you still renting this fender roller? If so I am interested in renting. I am flexible on the timing, ideally Late Dec - mid Jan would be great. Sure lots of guys are off over the holidays, thought I'd get my name on a list if there is one.

Yes still renting it although the tool has been replaced 4 times since the beginning :)

The tool should just about now be arriving in NJ where it will be used ....nobody in line right now except for you. Will send you a PM.

Thanks, Bob

Thanks for checking...

There is a guy in line behind you who won't be home until 15 Dec ... so if it fits your schedule (you may be a long haul trucker and not home often) plan on being finished by around 12 Dec so it can arrive in Iowa on or after the 15th. The renting of this tool isn't that big of a deal so I don't care if it sits unused for a while, and I want each person to have plenty of time to do a good job. So if this timing doesn't work for you don't be bashful in letting me know. The Iowa guy can use it pretty much anytime after 15th but not before.

What kind of engine do you have in your truck?? Owner operator, fleet driver or ???

Thanks, Bob (retired Cummins Engine engineer ;) )

Put me in line please. I know we did this before but this is a different car. Thanks Frank

Put me in line please. I know we did this before but this is a different car. Thanks Frank

Hello Frank...not only did you do this before but you were the FIRST guy to do this with me :) Old home week !! I'll send you a PM...Bob

Thanks for checking...

There is a guy in line behind you who won't be home until 15 Dec ... so if it fits your schedule (you may be a long haul trucker and not home often) plan on being finished by around 12 Dec so it can arrive in Iowa on or after the 15th. The renting of this tool isn't that big of a deal so I don't care if it sits unused for a while, and I want each person to have plenty of time to do a good job. So if this timing doesn't work for you don't be bashful in letting me know. The Iowa guy can use it pretty much anytime after 15th but not before.

What kind of engine do you have in your truck?? Owner operator, fleet driver or ???

Thanks, Bob (retired Cummins Engine engineer ;) )

Oops, I thought I was PM'ing you :)

Eastwood has a how to video on YouTube. Thought I'd put the link on the thread. If the link doesn't work just go and search for it. Nice run through of how to perform.

The tool is in Iowa with me and am now done with it. It's ready to go the the next guy who can't take delivery till Jan 19th. Unless I hear differently from Bob, I'll plan out shipping get it there as close as I can to that date.
Roller works great, takes a little getting used to but once you do, it's quick work.
Bob, we really appreciate great guys like you for doing something like this and making an expensive tool (especially for a 1 time use) available to the board members.

I would like to rent your tool. How does this work? (The rental part)? I watched the posted video. This tool is awesome. Looks pretty easy. I don't need it until mid February.

Tia Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk