Eastwood Fender Roller for Rent

I just put 15x10 on my regal with a 10 inch slick and they tire rubs pretty bad when backing out of driveway whenever the tool becomes available please let me know thanks!

Joshd1104....what has happened to you?? Haven't heard from you in a long time...the tool was delivered to you on Dec 31st...but no response from you?? I've left a voicemail and a PM.

Anybody know Josh of Springfield, MA???

OK Josh has made contact and says the tool will be ready to ship this coming Saturday (Jan18th). Winter is the time to do this kind of work. No waiting. Bob

Jopshd1104....I have not heard from you regarding returning my fenderwell tool. You received it on 31 Dec... When will you return it to me??

Bob

I have one and have done 2 T's. Theres nothing to be gained in the front.The back works great. I have wheel molding and dis it with the moldings in place. I used a floor jack to get the right angle and height. Be patient. Eastwood recommends around 110 to 120 degrees to keep the paint from cracking. The black moldings will crack the paint on them if not heated. I used a heat gun and laser temp gauge to verify the temp and heated to 95 since I was scared. Worked fine. I ended up buying my own fro 110 shipped on ebay since I kept needing it. I needed them for 315/35/17 on a 10" rim with 5" BS and 275/35/18's on 10.5" rim 5" BS.

Attachments

• 2014-03-19 18.31.25.jpg
    2014-03-19 18.31.25.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 75
The new tool (had to replace it because Josh1104 has never paid nor sent the tool back...from Springfield, MA) is ready to ship. No waiting.

Happy Father's Day!!

Bob

Hey is this still available? I need to roll both rear fenders. I am in Fort Lauderdale. Let me know thanks,

Ian

Good morning Ian. Yes the tool is available. It was replaced recently and has only been used 3 times. It is in my possession and ready to send.

I will PM you.

Bob

The new tool (had to replace it because Josh1104 has never paid nor sent the tool back...from Springfield, MA) is ready to ship. No waiting.

Happy Father's Day!!

Bob
We have quite a few members in Mass and Conn area...unless he has moved...someone ought to be able to get it back. I bet none of them have viewed this thread. PM Bison...he lives outside of Hartford.

We have quite a few members in Mass and Conn area...unless he has moved...someone ought to be able to get it back. I bet none of them have viewed this thread. PM Bison...he lives outside of Hartford.
I wouldn't doubt Bison going out there and setting things straight. If someone from the south would like to pick me up along the way and head over to his hometown address, i'd would love to teach him a lesson or two.

One of our members was going to get it from him....but I never heard back from him.

Thanks, Bob

I replaced the tool and it is now in FL being used. Will be available in about 2 weeks with nobody in line.

Bob

I'm in Panama City Florida...I'd like to rent it next if possible...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I remember i rented your tool awhile back had my 275's fitting lovely in the back. Can't believe a POS ahole took your tool.

I'm in Panama City Florida...I'd like to rent it next if possible...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Dynamic isnt your old man the one down the street from me on 27 ave, i think i picked up a uppipe with a BOV from him a few yrs back. Not sure if it was your car or Angels car that i saw as a kid, made the Turbo Buick my favorite car!