Eastern washington buick owners LOOK!

ntrcptr90

Looking for stock or bigger turbos off gn's or t types. Preferrably in the eastern washington area. email at ntrcptr90@aol.com:confused:
These need to be in excellent condition with wastegates please.

Are yo a member over at stangnet yet? :) I'm a member over there (used to have an '88 Notch).... get over there and ask. There's a few NW turbo guys in the NW forums....

i am a member over stangnet and every other mustang related sites, but since the turbos i am looking for on on gn's & t-types i thought i would ask here. I am also a member of turbomustangs if you've heard of that. There are only a handful of turbo mustangs in the nw and i know most of them.

How goes the search for the t-3?

Have broadend your seach to include the t-bird turbo coupe? Have you checked e-bay? I have a couple of turbos but none that I want to part with.

Do you know blownpony? Noong! I helped him build his 'Stang awhile back with his t-60 setup. That thing made an a$$ load of power at just 9psi and 92 octane. I can't remeber exactly how much at the wheels but it was in the 500 range. Or how about EJ up in Mt Vernon? He may have something. Anyways good luck.

FS

i've heard conflicting info that either they're a t4 or t3. I already had t bird turbos (ihi's) and went 10s with a stock motor, i want to use the gn turbos to go mid 9s with a 351. I haven't spoken to blownpony in awhile, don't know who ej is unless he goes by another screenname.

I'm not sure what the Turbo Coupe uses for a turbo I just assumed that it was a t-3 as well. Partly 'cause the SVO. EJ has a '90's white LX with a single turbo, he lives in Mt Vernon.

Why twins? Why not just a T-76? There has been alot of success with a single on a fox body.

I'm not sure what the Turbo Coupe uses for a turbo I just assumed that it was a t-3 as well. Partly 'cause the SVO. EJ has a '90's white LX with a single turbo, he lives in Mt Vernon.

Why twins? Why not just a T-76? There has been alot of success with a single on a fox body.

i planned on a t76 but i don't have the funds for it right now since they start at 1k. If I can pick up two gn turbos to push me to mid 9s i will be happy on my new motor. I already have one gn turbo just need one more. :D

I am looking for the intercooled car turbos, i.e. 86-87 i believe. The first two qualify but not that t3.