EarthQuake

GNBUICK87

Magnitude 5.0
EarthQuake about 08:39:36 PM tonight
2 km (1 miles) E (91°) from Lennox, CA
2 km (1 miles) SSE (159°) from Inglewood, CA
3 km (2 miles) NNE (22°) from Hawthorne, CA
15 km (10 miles) SSW (213°) from Los Angeles Civic Center,

thanks for the info. i felt one but i thought i was the fatty ladie next door rolling over.

I didn't feel a thing. I was taking a leak in the bathroom of a Mexican joint (not the kind you smoke). That's the 3rd quake in the last month or so! I enjoy them, so no biggie!:cool:

that's right smack dab in the middle of my old neighborhood though! my family over there said it felt BIG!

writing a 10 page paper, everything started shaking, I bolted out the door and lit a cig, while my dad stayed under our pool table. Few neighbors came out to check things out. The best was the shaking street lights, sober visuals!

I was driving up my driveway in the brick when it hit , and it gave it a nice shake from side to side, i thought i ran over the neighbors cat but i wasnt that lucky, one of these days that SOB is going to get it, i keep finding his little paw tracks all over my hood thank god for the car cover..

I was driving up my driveway in the brick when it hit , and it gave it a nice shake from side to side, i thought i ran over the neighbors cat but i wasnt that lucky, one of these days that SOB is going to get it, i keep finding his little paw tracks all over my hood thank god for the car cover..

you actually drove it today....what a surprise

Magnitude 5.0
EarthQuake about 08:39:36 PM tonight
2 km (1 miles) E (91°) from Lennox, CA
2 km (1 miles) SSE (159°) from Inglewood, CA
3 km (2 miles) NNE (22°) from Hawthorne, CA
15 km (10 miles) SSW (213°) from Los Angeles Civic Center,

PM sent