Early Thanksgiving Specials

Dennis Kirban

This listing replaces all previous listings. Its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with your request. That way you are assured of not being overlooked. Always refer to the number/letter code. Prices all include shipping to the basic 48 states. PA residents must add 6% sales tax. I don';t deal in photos only where I state I will email you a photo.

Here goes:

11-M I have one original good used GM brake bowl still has yellow wording on it. Nice shape great to have as a spare cheap at $55.00

11-O Similar to above only this is a good used Cardone brake bowl New these list for $199 each. Own this for $59.00. Again one only.

11-P I have a pair front and rear of our fiberglass bumpers. These have been freshly painted black by Mike who does all the paint work at Richard Clarks shop in Burlington. Never ever used or mounted. These are show quality. We will not split the set up. You get both front and rear. Normally they run about $190 each and required saniding primer and paint. These are already done. Price is $565 for both.

11-R I got a 4 more of those deisreable later GM refurbished lower steering shafts in stock. These are the good ones with the metal joint at both ends. $99.95. Fits all the G body cars.

11-S The neat optional flip down stay down license plate bracket. Best way to keep from fighting your spring loaded rear license plate bracket by replacing it with this GM one that stays down when filling your gas tank. I have 3 available. Price is $24 each.

11-T The above flip down stay down license plate and a super mint original rear view mirror. Own both for $36.

11-W I have a redone grey leather GN steering wheel. However the brushed spoke at the 9 pm position on the side facing you has pits in it. Price is cheap T $100 and $75 core charge. I can provide a photo of this steering wheel. Depending on your ability and how coarse the sand paper is you can probably eliminate the several visible pits in the brushed aluminum spoke.

11-X I got 2 left of the GNX style rear end cover that were made years ago minus the ear for the suspension. This is for a regular stock rear end. Holds more fluid has drain plug and comes with all new hardware etc. Minus the ear this is 100% identical to a real GNX rear end cover. I have one on my car fits with the stock cross flow muffler. Takes $329.95 to own it for each. Again last two I have.

11-Z I have just one for the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal the plastic black cap that snaps over the EGR gizmo on the engine. Price is $16.

11-Y I have two both in the original GM boxes brand new part number 2552682 this is the later 1987 turbo regal power steering cap. The one where you tighten in reverse. Brand new cap. Price is $26 each.

11-XYZ I have two both factory sealed Monogram twin packs features the Corvette ZR1 and the Buick GNX in 1:24 scale. Pretty rare kits. Great Christmas gift. Price is $54 each.

11-ZZ TOP I have one still factory sealed of the 1:24 scale Monogram GNX model. Again good Christmas gift cheap at $24.

11-ABC For any 1987 Turbo Regal owner a later Buick used black vinyl manual holder has tri-shield and word Buick embossed in the front. Inside I have included a mint Lets Talk booklet, and a mint 1987 GM maintenance booklet and a copy of the 1987 Buick Price directory which lists every Buick model every option code for each model and every price for each option in 1987. The Lets talk and Maintenance booklets are 2 of the booklets that would have been in your glove box when your car was new. The price is $22 includes priority mail shipping. I got one set only!!!!

Reminder: If you haven't already you can receive our weekly Inner Circle email every wednesday. Its free. simply email christina@kirbanperformance.com and request to be added to the newsletter. Keeps readers informed.

May you all have an enjoyable Thanksgiving. Remember our new winter office hours is 9 am until 4:30 pm eastern time.

Dodge has rolled out some pretty neat TV and print ads recently featuring the Dodge brothers as this is their 100th year anniversary. Their first car pushed the envelop with 35 hp. Their latest rendition "Hellcat"
smashes that number at 707 hp.

remember emailing me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com gets the best results!!!!!

check out our Christmas specials on our website as time will quickly be running out.