Eagles

Do you really think Gibbs can get those overpaid losers to win?? I dunno but I guess its something to look forward too.

True. I don't agree with bashing McNabb or Reid, but we've had these receivers for about 4 years now. In the last 3 NFC Championship games Pinkston and Thrash have a total of 12 catches and 1 touchdown, why keep them and go through this again for another year, they've been given the chances and they've failed, they need to be gone

Yeah, but they must have been good enough to get you to the game in the first place. Somebody posted that you guys should get Terrel O and pay him the big bucks. Hmmmm, maybe you should check, but I'm pretty sure T.O's stats against Carolina's D this year were no better than the guys you've already got. Congrats on the good season and better luck next year. I'm a Steeler fan and I don't know what the hell is going on with us. I think Cohwer is great but ..... maybe it is time for some fresh blood.

The Packers gave them a gift and the screwed it up. How many times are the Eagles going to choke in the big play off games???

Yes I'm a Packer fan!!!!!