Eagles

they we beaten physically and mentally by the start of the 3rd quater.

my money is on carolina in a low scoring superbowl.

Dathan

I said McNab had to run 200 yards to win that game. Carolina beat the Bucs twice. Bucs were much better than their record indicated. A lot of close games they didn't get done. I didn't see the Eagles that often, but they never looked impressive. Someone said they had a lot of things go their way in the games they won. Must be true. So what's new in Philadelphia? :eek:

EAGLES SUCK!!!!!!!!!

Pinkston, Chad Lewis, Thrash, Sheldon Brown, don't wanna see your faces next year. First Down Freddy can stay, we need to re-sign Duce, and then make a decision between Taylor and Vincent. Sign atleast 2 wide receivers who can play. Dish out the big money for Terrel Owens, try and get Marvin Harrison, do something you bums. Now I understand why so many PA area fans have jumped to another team. Very disappointing, to put it mildly.

They looked like sh!t. Why oh why the receivers dedided to change their routes and improvise in the NFC Title game is mind boggling. Run the d@mn route, catch the d@mn ball, take the d@mn hit. Neither teams played very well, the bullsh!t touchdown Carolina got to start the game should have never happened. Their defense dominated and our offense never responded. Carolina deserves the win, and I hope they beat NE, but I don't think anyone can beat NE right now.

I think many Eagles fans agree with the above post!

My thoughts that the Eagles should address:

1. Get rid of Thrash, Pinkston- pay the money for Owens.

2. Let Duce go. I love him, but Westbrook and Buckhalter make a nice combo. The money could be spent for above.

3. Re-sign Taylor, say good bye to Vincent.

4. Castrate Sheldon Brown, then release him.

5. Address stopping the run in the off season.

Originally posted by GotBoost?
I think many Eagles fans agree with the above post!

My thoughts that the Eagles should address:

1. Get rid of Thrash, Pinkston- pay the money for Owens.

2. Let Duce go. I love him, but Westbrook and Buckhalter make a nice combo. The money could be spent for above.

3. Re-sign Taylor, say good bye to Vincent.

4. Castrate Sheldon Brown, then release him.

5. Address stopping the run in the off season.

Sell the franchise to North Dakota...too many teams in the east anyway...
What 87gnblackdemon's first line said....says it all

I'm never gonna finish this car!:(

Their luck FINALLY:D ran out. They were a charmed team this yr.

They only beat Carolina the first time because their almost perfect kicker missed 3 plus an extra pt.
Beat NYG with a late punt return for TD
Beat Carolina,see above
Beat GB with last min drive in reg season and the 4th& 24
There's more just can't remember

Just imagine how bad NE's def would have blanketed Philli's piss poor receivers, I could see a shutout by NE's def. It would have made for an ugly Superbowl.

Go Panthers!! Love the underdog.........

TBH,from what I've seen of Philly[I'm a fan,but we get stuck with Da' Jills on the tube] they need a new coach,one good new receiver,keep Duce for one more year and an attitude adjustment for most of the players.
McNabb was cheap shotted[no penalty].
Philly's receivers were all but hogged tied and wrestled to the ground on most plays[especially at the line of scrimmage].
The whole team played like they just didn't even care that they were there.

I really feel sorry for the Eagle fans. Over priced tickets to an over rated team...Kinda reminds me of Ford fanatics....Doesn't matter how "bad" they are....One thing you know is... they will let you down in the clinch.;)

I'm never gonna finish this car!:(

I think Jonathan Mc Nabb needed to call Rush Limbaugh to find purpose and direction in his play before this game. Worked the last time.

Don't forget, that at 12 & 4 they had a GREAT Season!! I sure the Guys that live in Philly, like Frank (Flyin GN) are real upset, and
rightfully so, but don't forget thier GREAT SEASON!!

As Alway's GO EAGLES!!;)

I really really thought they would make it this year. This team was the worst of the last 3 in the title games but they pulled out these wins week after week and made it to the game again. I thought they could do it. I should have known better. They didn't come out to play. The defense did a decent job(considering their injuries) but the offense was horrible. McNabb was actually on his game too but no body could get open or even run thier correct routes and turnovers resulted. We should have one that game. Carolina did not play good football, we had PLENTY of oppurtunities to win the game and out defense kept us in the game through-out. Just couldn't put any points on the board.

The offseason should be a crazy one. A lot of contracts up, and alot of players are goin to leave. Emmons, vincient, taylor, staley, are worth mentioning and who knows who will back.

We NEED a receiver. Owens is definatly leaving the niners and hes not exactly a role model but he can play ball. The colts may have a hard time keeping both harrison and manning so harrison could be another option(and a better one IMO). The Eagles run is not over. They will be back strong next year, I just hope our offense gets some more talent so we don't waste D Mc's talent.

I don't know if McNabb was on, I saw many of his passes hitting the turf short of the receivers.

I thought Harrison was under contract for another year???

They need to get rid of mcnabb. Sure the receivers sucked, but it's not like he made it so easy on them. Has anybody else noticed that McNabb seems to decide who he's throwing the ball to before the ball is even snapped? He watches his intended receiver only and if he doesn't like what he sees, he throws it away, throws it to him anyway for a lucky grab or interception, or incomplete pass, or he scrambles. He should be scanning the field for all of his receivers. They showed pinkston WIDE open on several plays - I mean, nobody within 20 yards of the guy, waving his hands and jumping around like YO!!!!!!!!!!! but Donovan never even looked his way. A few times, okay, but for me to notice this (I'm not a big football guy), you know there's something wrong here.

Typical pathetic eagle fans LOL

The higher you make it the harder the fall. You guys make it to the NFC championship and your upset and want to rebuild the team next year and get a new QB. Hillarious. How about this ideal. Change nothing and let the good players you got gel some more and maybe they will play together that much better and can go bigger next year. Your team had an excellent season they just didn't show up in the end. You guys should be proud of your team. Look on the bright side, they could have played like the Redskins. God it must be hard to be a redskin fan right now.

Re: Typical pathetic eagle fans LOL

Originally posted by turbot2496
The higher you make it the harder the fall. You guys make it to the NFC championship and your upset and want to rebuild the team next year and get a new QB. Hillarious. How about this ideal. Change nothing and let the good players you got gel some more and maybe they will play together that much better and can go bigger next year. Your team had an excellent season they just didn't show up in the end. You guys should be proud of your team. Look on the bright side, they could have played like the Redskins. God it must be hard to be a redskin fan right now.

True. I don't agree with bashing McNabb or Reid, but we've had these receivers for about 4 years now. In the last 3 NFC Championship games Pinkston and Thrash have a total of 12 catches and 1 touchdown, why keep them and go through this again for another year, they've been given the chances and they've failed, they need to be gone.

>>God it must be hard to be a redskin fan right now.<<

Are you kidding??? Does Joe Gibbs ring a bell? This is the first season we have had anything to look forward to in 10 years. Im not saying we will win the divison, but christ at least we will be playing the game of football for a change. BTW watching the Eagels lose WAS the Superbowl for me.

Mike