Eagle Forged cranks are BACK! Great deals!

don't know only know what I posted. I assume they use the same boxes for all, a heavy duty printed box is expensive, I doubt they are going to print different ones.

I was born at night but it wasn't last night. They are 4140's and the boxes say 4340?

This was your earlier post
Not really true the reason they are 4140 which is what they always have been is material rating and capability. They are rated to 1000HP if your making more than that you need something different. Also China material rating is different that US. US 4340 is nothing like China 4340. Eagle conforms to US standards. Either way I have never seen one of the current steel cranks from anyone break without something else failing first. I know I will put these cranks up against any of the others out there right now for strength, quality and finish.

So they have always been 4140 but the boxes say 4340?

I was born at night but it wasn't last night. They are 4140's and the boxes say 4340?

This was your earlier post
Not really true the reason they are 4140 which is what they always have been is material rating and capability. They are rated to 1000HP if your making more than that you need something different. Also China material rating is different that US. US 4340 is nothing like China 4340. Eagle conforms to US standards. Either way I have never seen one of the current steel cranks from anyone break without something else failing first. I know I will put these cranks up against any of the others out there right now for strength, quality and finish.

So they have always been 4140 but the boxes say 4340?

Does Eagle make more than one style crank? Meaning it could be a box from say a SBC forged 4340 crank?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Some of you guys are unbelievable. You make it sound like someone is trying to cheat you, steal from you or hide something. No one is tying to pull a fast one, everyone was very clear here and open about everything, which is more than I can say about a few other people selling things here. It's a damn box. Here is a picture of the label on the box, it is pretty clear, conspiracy theory over. If you really expect them to make new boxes when they have thousands, think again. You would think the community here would be happy that a real company with a good reputation is making a high quality part for these cars at a reasonable price, guess not :(

Attachments

• crankbox.JPG
    crankbox.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 330
You don't have to get upset and defensive, we are just having a conversation.

When I buy something new from whom ever and it comes in a box that says it's something else yes that does raise eyebrows. I wonder did I get the wrong part did it get boxed wrong or what?

If Eagle is going to do this and I guess they are then it should be noted to the customer that is making the purchase.

And what would be so hard to change the # on the box? Eagle should have stickers made with the new # and put them on the boxes. It's cheaper than making new boxes and saves confusion.

:rolleyes: Typical Buick owner bitchin'.

Thanx again to Mike and team for getting these and selling them.

This is simply an ad forum. If you want to discuss tech please start a thread in the tech area. I removed some posts, feel free to post back in tech!

Mike great price for a forge crank, that was the price most were asking for the cast crank. This is a superior part and anyone rebuilding a motor should jump on it before you are sold out. Thanks for bringing out better parts to help the Buick Community again!!!!

Thank for making this product available Mike....I cant wait to receive the the crank, rods and pistons I ordered last week!

Some of you guys are unbelievable. You make it sound like someone is trying to cheat you, steal from you or hide something. No one is tying to pull a fast one, everyone was very clear here and open about everything, which is more than I can say about a few other people selling things here. It's a damn box. Here is a picture of the label on the box, it is pretty clear, conspiracy theory over. If you really expect them to make new boxes when they have thousands, think again. You would think the community here would be happy that a real company with a good reputation is making a high quality part for these cars at a reasonable price, guess not :(
I wonder if they get mad when their comp cam comes in a box with a picture of a small block chevy cam on it?
Great job Mike! Keep them parts a coming

Mike, my buddy Sean just ordered an external balance crank and some bearings from you. Looking forward to seeing the quality of this crankshaft. Thanks for bringing these back.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You question someones integrity and you don’t think they should get defensive?

Mike has been quite professional on here.

D

Pleaseeeeeeee. And this conversation was over and you brought it back up. Just stating what I see, the boxes said 4340 and he says 4140. Simple stuff. I'm sure if you received something you purchased and the box said it was something else you would question it. Why wouldn't you?