E55 Amg

Seams like the more money the car cost that you killed, the better they taste.:D I love Italian ones, myself.

Nice kill.

Mike B.

Good thing they don't always taste like the food from the place they came from...
Italian would be OK....but what does Barvarian food taste like?:eek:

AMG'S are modern day GN'S

They are automatics, comfortable and absolute sleepers.... oh and they are bullit proof.... cant break them...

I have owned many... the CL65,S65's are the pinnacle.... they have 612hp and 750 ft. lbs. of torque..... they run a low 11 average with a 120+ trap speed stock... oh and they weigh 1000 lbs more then our TR's do!!!!!!!!!!!!

you probably ran a stock e55, don't be fooled by the e55, cl65, s65, s600 these cars with a tune exhaust and headers are going mid to low 11's on drag radials.The 2 e55's in the video ran 10.9 with 100 shot of juice.I am getting a 2006 s65 in the next couple months, it puts out 617 hp stock.

you probably ran a stock e55, don't be fooled by the e55, cl65, s65, s600 these cars with a tune exhaust and headers are going mid to low 11's on drag radials.The 2 e55's in the video ran 10.9 with 100 shot of juice.I am getting a 2006 s65 in the next couple months, it puts out 617 hp stock.

I agree....it was definitely stock...but still tasted gooooooooooood:D

Ur slacking... haven't viewed any slayings lately:cool:

Yesterday some guy in a modded turbo GTI spooled at me. It was a little unexpected...I wasn;t really paying attentio until he did that.... so I waited for him to slow back down,a nd then we slowed to about 20 while he dropped back along side me, then I nailed it and busted the tires loose. Slowed down for him, He peace signed me and didn't bother getting spunky anymore.
:biggrin:
Tonight I could have had a fun one. I didn't drive the GN today because I went bowling after work and didn't want to park the GN in that parking lot unprotected.
On the way home in my stock 97 Grand Prix GTP, I ended up alongside this blacked out Lexus ISF with carbon fiber everything, stickers all over its doors and a mean sounding exhaust kit. Admittedly, it looked and sounded real nice, but I wish I was in the GN so I could test his metal.
He had a faux license plate that said "0-60"
Very sad:( ....hope I see him again....in the GN.:biggrin:

I ran same kid in his VW GTI, looked nice and sounded nice, played him untill second gear each time then "I walked on down the hall"
The Doors "The End"

I decided to try my Google luck figuring that ISF I saw had to be on the web somewhere.
I googled "Lexus ISF 0-60" and look what I found.
0 60 Magazine Lexus IS F

This is the car I was next to.
It's supercharged and all sorts of modified....I don't see anything about it's ET's, but....maybe I lucked out that I wasn't in the GN.:eek:

HEre's another link on it with more detail:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3138979

Best I can tell the ISF is just a tick below 5 seconds 0-60 and the races I've seen against the M3s, the M3 is either beating it or right there.

Your GN even with traction issues will smash it.. no worries :)

The ISF is torquey but not like the GN i don't see a problem especially with your mods even at modest boost

Best I can tell the ISF is just a tick below 5 seconds 0-60 and the races I've seen against the M3s, the M3 is either beating it or right there.

Your GN even with traction issues will smash it.. no worries :)

The ISF is torquey but not like the GN i don't see a problem especially with your mods even at modest boost

I agree that a stock ISF is nothing to worry about, but this one that I was next to was built. Check the links I posted above. It was built by 0-60 magazine. It's lost some weight, has a supercharger on it, and a nice exhaust kit....probably making at least 100HP more than stock so that would put it up over 500HP.
It was nice. Sounded wicked too.
I hope to see it again in my GN.
It's a good thing I wasn't in the GN that night. there were a few cops out on El Toro Rd and I had 4 beers in me from the bowling alley, so the last thing I needed to do was street race.