E3 Spark Plugs

just my 2 cents but its all gimmick. spark is going to travel the shortest distance from point A to point B. second .042 for gap seems a little off if you read posts all over the site you will see people using NGK UR5's, AC R42TS, Autolite 24's gapped between .032 and .035 for your daily driver. i could be wrong but just search the site you find hundreds of threads talking about spark plugs. hope it helps.

Thanks...of all the hundreds of spark plugs threads I found ONE dated (June 4th) that referenced these particular plugs- thus my post.

I'm aware of the current thinking on plugs and gaps, but I'm not afraid of new technology either. There is a Buick vendor that claims some in the Buick community that have tried these and reported some noticeable benefits. I want to know if any of those, to date, anonymous Buick owners are members of this board.

My question is not so much regarding what plugs & gaps are currently considered "best", as it is looking for comment on E3's in particular.

Again, thanks for your input

Thanks...of all the hundreds of spark plugs threads I found ONE dated (June 4th) that referenced these particular plugs- thus my post.

I'm aware of the current thinking on plugs and gaps, but I'm not afraid of new technology either. There is a Buick vendor that claims some in the Buick community that have tried these and reported some noticeable benefits. I want to know if any of those, to date, anonymous Buick owners are members of this board.

My question is not so much regarding what plugs & gaps are currently considered "best", as it is looking for comment on E3's in particular.

Again, thanks for your input

I read kirban's newsletter also, I might give them a try, but there is nothing on their website that discusses use in turbocharged / supercharged engines. Just don't know if they would hold up under 20psi

speaking of plugs....have you guys seen the Pulsar spark plugs that are advertised in Popular Mechanics? They supposedly have a built in capacitor and produce a bigger spark. The bad thing is that they are around $25 each!