E3 plugs

k10boy

Anyone try these and have any improvements? My 84 is due for a tune up and i wanted to try them out. Also wheres the best place to get a coil pack? Thanks

stay away from those plugs... i've never seen any of those trick plugs do anything but make a car run worse.

Hm, im curious though if anyones tried them in automotive
While they may be the hot ticket on imports they just don't do that well in American cars as a rule. I've seen them cause all kinds of issues especially in GM products.

Well my car had cr42ts in it and they were burning good so i decided to go with those, i went to 3 different parts stores and nobody had them. Ended up having to order them and wont have em for 3 days

Tied them in my 85. Anything over like 8-10psi and the spark would get blown out. Also tried them in a 97 dodge ram 360 and took them out after a few days.

Anyone try these and have any improvements? My 84 is due for a tune up and i wanted to try them out. Also wheres the best place to get a coil pack? Thanks

These plugs are the dumbest idea ever. After twenty five years we know what plugs work. Brad