Dynotech Performance - Hugh Inventory Sale

i just went past the new shop and thats a good spot good amount of parking and its a big building too.
good luck with your new place.
David

The best way to get in touch with us is by calling 908 704-8536.

We still have some std blocks w/ mains left - $250 ea

1 - Precision Front mount (new) with pipes - $895
1- set of gray front bucket seats - $ 175 - not mint
1- Griffen Alum radiator - new - part #55272 - $269
1- walker catback exhaust - $300

TURBOPOWERED68- Yes, 30 sec from Long Beach, 25 with more boost...LOL
Thanks, wait til she's done.......

CTX-SLPR - Bowling Green Manifold comes with everything except for the throttle body, vacuum lines and injectors. It also come with a 1" RJC spacer power plate. $1000

1- Bowling Green Manifold with rjc spacer

1- Bowling Green Manifold with rjc spacer :confused:
What happened we talked about this intake 3 weeks ago an you said it would be back in 4 weks an you'ld call me????? Set you a few PM's You were going to send me so photos when it got back an you said make an offer :rolleyes: so I did. Sorry was busy today at work:rolleyes: I'll try Sat or if you still have my cell call me.
Mike
bariso@msn.com
Oh just looked back its been 4 weeks. I'll call you. Mike

too rich for my blood, I'll pass on it. Besides sounds like I had someone in line ahead of me.

DYNOTECH - Clearing out our inventory -

Still have a lot more stuff to sell/move before the OFFICAL closing of the Manville location. Help us clear out some parts so we don't have to transport them to the Island Park facility. Call us with needs, better yet, come down. Eric is giving some good prices on parts to those that come down with cash.....Thanks, Joe @ Dynotech Performance..........................