Dyno today

forcefed3.8's

Buckeye Bullet
First off, big thanks to Brian Lorenz, Cal Hartline, Dave Buschur, Scott Bolek, and the Buschur crew for an awesome dyno day. Had a great time talking with Chris Lyons, Cory Ray, Coach, Red Armstrong, Vince Janis. Alot of fun BS'ing, alot of great go fast info, and joking around.
My car made 767rwhp on 25psi. It was picking up around 30hp every lbs of boost. I had to turn the rod in over 10 turns to go from 21psi to 25psi. It made 633 on 21psi. If I had my RJC controller with me, might have broken 800. Sunday i might try to give it more.
Once again, thanks alot guys.

Your welcome Rob! Your car and new build are bad ass! All your hard work has paid off! Congrats! Here is a pict from today.

Brian
2012-06-15_13-35-06_656.jpg

I am in the cleavland area and was wondering where you guys are taking your cars to get tuned ?

That's a beautiful car with awesome numbers. I wish I had resources like that where I live.

Thanks guys.
I didn't go to the track today. Started feeling sick yesterday, woke up miserable today. I am thinking about going this Friday.

Thanks guys.
I didn't go to the track today. Started feeling sick yesterday, woke up miserable today. I am thinking about going this Friday.

Thanks Rob,
It was very cool hanging with you and the other guys. I hope to see your car run. It's a beast.

Thanks
Coach

Rob, is this with pump gas and alky? or race fuel? Have you ever dyno'd it before? Would just like to know what you have picked up from the tuning.

This is on Q16. I never had it on a dyno. The first pull was aborted, 14deg of knock, full correction, 12.85AFR. This was all on a start up tune, never raced or really even floored for that matter. I wasn't comfortable enough to floor it until I knew what was going on.

Great #'s! I hope you're glad you stayed with the V6.:) I'll be looking forward to se what's in store once you get the car to the track.

Neal

You put together a great car and you tune was a good starting point for me to build on. This car looks as good as it runs. I understand not wanting to cut up that beautiful street car, so be careful with all that power.

I am very happy with the v6. It is making low 9 high 8 sec power on moderate boost IMO.
Thanks again Cal. I wish I could have gotten more boost, I know you were wanting BOOST!
I showed some dork in a SRT4 what an old Buick can do yesterday after he cut in front of me leaving a car show, spinning the front tires and barking the BOV.