dyno runs

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
Took my car to the dyno. only got 3 runs boost was at 19 i am kind of disapointed:frown: i will load power logger data later. need tunning time:) IMG_1253[1].jpg

IMG_1254[1].jpg

IMG_1255[1].jpg

IMG_1252[1].jpg

track this sat. what do u think my car will run first 1/4mile time. just put airbags in and new nitto DR

Interesting I put down 349 hp and 410 torque at 15-16 psi my mods are TE-60 with garret exhaust housing, Th350 trans with Redneck 3000 converter, msd 50lbs, ebay fmic, stock cam, heads, and 2 piece 3" downpipe with ported elbow my fuel was E-85 and timing was 21 degrees I believe. My car ran a 12.04 @ 111 mph with a 1.711 60 ft at 18 lbs would have been faster but got knock on that run from a loose downpipe. I'm using mt drag radials at 15psi and only 1 air bag. My torque curve was much more flat than yours I will see if I can find my dyno sheet for you, I haven't redyno'd it at 20 lbs so not sure where my car would be at with that level of boost for an apples to apples comparison.

Your power seems like it comes on pretty high in the powerband, maybe you have a boost leak and your air fuel looks pretty funky.

212 212 flat tapped comp cam
the guy that ran it only took it to 5000 i wanted him to take it to 5800

Looks lean. Hard to tell but it looks like between 12.5 and 14 : 1 a/f ratio. Also the way the graph looks there would be no need to push it past 5000.
Those look my old rims and tires :D

love the rims i will add some fuel via chip and maybe turn the fuel pressure up

Was this with alky or just pump gas? I would add a little fuel too and as mentioned, the power starts falling off so really no need to push it any harder. What it weigh?

thats with alky on the 5 setting 91 pump gas. not sure on the weight ?? what does a stock one weigh?

lets have a look at the powerlogger runs on the pulls.

You really need to get a WB 02 on that car. Looks lean but its hard to say whats going on with there 02 sensor. I have seen old 02 sensors on the dyno thast doesn't work for nothing. Anyways lets see the data.

Also would like to see a pull to atleast 5600 to see whats happening up top. its hard to say if he let off before he stoped the log and thats why the drop off. That cam will make power past 5K