dyno numbers

kingots2004

well just got my car back from getting the exhaust and fast installed plus my dyno tune. i was wondering how close you guys feel the numbers are. also let me say the guy that put the fast on didnt sell me the fast or build the motor. it was sherwood performance(randy westmoreland) that did the tune and it was on a dynojet dyno.he set it up with 30 percent load to simulate my heavy car(full weight car with astroroof and im 300 pounds plus ac and power everything with no aluminum parts) at 6000 rpm and 24lbs of boost it showed 723.89 hp:smile: .93.05 degrees f,29.63 in-hg,humidity at 30 percent,SAE:1.02.
combo:
250 cubes,champion aluminum heads,212 comp roller,76gtq,ams500,3.5 downpipe with 3.5 singleshot exhaust(thanks to qwick6),champion ported intake,presion doghouse with70mm throttle body,power plate,3000 stall,cottons frontmount intercooler,95lb injectors and fast from cal hartline,625 magnafuel pump with -8 lines on c16 turboblue racegas.

heres some pics of things before they were comp;etely done and its really bad weather outside but ill get more pics when i get a chance

Attachments

• IMG_1054.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 646
  • IMG_1052.jpg
    IMG_1052.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 647
  • IMG_1049.jpg
    IMG_1049.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 669
One Bad T

Man that is some serious power and I am looking forward to seeing it go. The tune must be great as it was a hot one here today. You better get the HP Tranny in before you get into it as that much power will rip the old tranny apart. Randy did a great job for you with the tune and that 76GTQ is moving some air. See you soon. HiTech6

212 roller, WOW.. I wasnt expecting that small of a cam:eek:

Great numbers by the way!

BW

yeah ill try to get the tranny in soon so we can get to track.thanks again for the 3.5 single shot its loud and i like it:cool: lol

thanks i tried to call but forgot yall were gone lol. ported the housing and got the boost creep under control. the ams-500 holds it dead on where i set it.oh andi got the single shot from hitech6 not qwick6.

thanks i tried to call but forgot yall were gone lol. ported the housing and got the boost creep under control. the ams-500 holds it dead on where i set it.oh andi got the single shot from hitech6 not qwick6.

good numbers..

didnt get torque readings. either his cable that hooked to the plug was bad or them not being familar with the waste spark was throwing the rpm off. when he would give it gas it either wouldnt move or would peg out.im not for sure of the cause.

rell87 i was looking at your pics and i noticed that you had the same pump im running. how do you like that pump have you had any issues with it? i havent with mine im just curious

I don't have any problems with my car... But I only drive it maybe twice a month, about 200 mi