Dutt neck Stock Intercooler Minty!!!

Shamusvelez

Duttweiler neck stock intercooler in super condition! Minty! $150 firm + shipping. Also have aluminum up-pipe that goes with it $25+shipping
Paypal only, will ship anywhere.

Attachments

• image-1306650475.jpg
    image-1306650475.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 105
  • image-727083249.jpg
    image-727083249.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 86
That kinda looks stock to me. Do you have any better pictures of the neck to confirm that it has a welded Duttweiler neck on it? Thanks

It is stock, isn't duttweiler the shape of the necks? My bad, I'm new to this. Yes it is a stock intercooler, in great shape though. Almost looks new.

Sent from my iPad using Turbo Buick

Lesson #1.
be sure description is accurate.
and part is what its described as.

glad to see your honesty, and willingness to learn.
Welcome to the community!

Google Ken Duttwieler. There is an aftermarket neck with the words Duttweiler on it that people have been welding on these stock innercoolers for over 20yrs. It has a larger opening going into the turbo to allow less air restriction. Has nothing to do with the shape but part added to it. Kirban performance still sells the neck. Welcome.

Lol! Thanx guys, funny thing is, this was a repost i attempted to correct the initial one that i misrepresented it as nos. (long story) so now here i am again misrepresenting it when all i was trying to do was legitimize it. Now i look like a super shiseter!!!! Lol! My bad everyone, i know through life experience that sometimes you have to make mistakes to learn. Lets just say ive learned alot when it comes to this intercooler :)
But hey, as long as you learn from your mistakes you never make them again. Thanks for all the help and underatanding guys. I'll get this eventually. Stock intercooler, great shape, like new, any reasonable offers being considered. I think im safe with that. Yeah.

Shamusvelez said:
Duttweiler neck stock intercooler in super condition! Minty! $150 firm + shipping. Also have aluminum up-pipe that goes with it $25+shipping
Paypal only, will ship anywhere.

Not a dutweiler neck. This is a stock intercooler! Made a mistake with the description. Great condition STOCK intercooler. Accepting offers on both!!!!!!! Need to liquidate! My loss your gain!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Turbo Buick