Dutt Neck Intercooler

Intercooler

Would like to add that this intercooler on my car ran a best of 7.20 and the precision front mount went 7.16 1/8th mile. Also it was professionally done at duttweilers shop back when I had it done.

Thank you

inter cooler

I have one to can't even tail its been modified,150$ is fairly reasable,also have a set of hooker headers with about,100 miles on them they look ugly because
the weather, But perfect,that I would alo sale, I went ATr headers and intercooler

buickwe4@direcway.com

johnplogii said:
Duttweiler neck stock intercooler for sale. Have hose, clamps etc. $175.00

Is this still available? Much of a difference on a mostly stock motor?

WE4nKC said:
Is this still available? Much of a difference on a mostly stock motor?

After a hotwired walbro, some say its the best thing you can do to a bone stock motor. Its definitely up there on the list of first upgrades.

Ok well I do have an XP pump to install, waiting on a hotwire kit. Just wasn't sure if the benefit was for stock or modified motors. Thanks. :cool:

Intercooler

As of right now the intercooler is still for sale. I was talking with someone on it last night & I beleive he wants it, just waiting to hear back. Looks like your question on whether it is a good mod has been answered & you also have an option for a cheaper one from a thread hi-jacker. :rolleyes:

Thank you

I'M NOT A THREAD HIJACKER, AS A MATTER OF FACT, 150 DOLLARS IS JUST BEER MONEY FOR ME. I don't need the money, but mine is better than yours. I didn't want somebody pay over price. I will not sell my intercooler until you sell your junk.

sorry

MY detweiller was neck done by a good machinest, I
wasn't trying to step on a sale, but I just don't
think that 175 is not woth it, you cant tell that the neck has been cut off and upgraded. I just have piles
of gn parts I not ever going to use, but dont want the reputation of undercutting somebody item. SO I won't sell until he get $175 for his

Intercooler

My intercooler sold about a month ago. You might check with johnwe4. Otherwise just keep checking, I see them on here all the time.