Dutt neck intercooler, MAF's, AFPR and more...

94z286speed

1) Stock intercooler with dutt neck. Purchased from Gbody used installed for 1 week before I switched to bigger set up. Comes with couplers and clamps $160 plus the ride.
2) New never used remaned MAF sensor. Purchased to test and could not return. $75 plus the ride
3) used remaned MAF sensor. Works good $40 plus the ride.
4) "233" regulator that was smashed and tapped for internal adjustment screw. It works good! I went a different route. $40 plus the ride.
5) Used LT1 MAF sensor. Has one screen in the front. Was going to use with Translator but never did. $45 plus the ride.
6) stock turbo 57K miles. Did not smoke and no shaft play that i know of. $165 plus shipping
7) stock down pipe and elbow $85 plus shipping??
8) stock sway bar $25 plus shipping
9) stock lower control arms $25 plus shipping
10) stock D5 converter $90 plus shipping
11) stock non posi carrier $100 plus shipping
12) Stock air box setup minus the flex hose $40 + shipping
13) Griffin aluminum radiator "new in box" never opened $150 plus shipping
Pics upon request.

Dibbs on the griffin radiator pending pics to gummperton@yahoo.com
Does this rad have aluminum or plastic end tanks? Also does it have built in tranny and or oil coolers? What is the core size? How many rows? Thanks

Interested in the radiator as well, I'm local can I get a number to reach you

the part number on the radiator is 1-25272-X. It is made by Griffin. The summit site says all the specs on it. It is new in the box never opened.Pics sent

How much for shipping (state carrier) to 07646 on the Dut neck I/C and does it have the bottom scoop box ? Thanks !

What condition is the remanufactured MAF? I need a fast replacement. Thanks.

New in the box from bennett outo supply. Only installed to test scanmaster readings againts another MAF I had!

And the not new MAF is in excellent order also. Reads the same as an original BW code MAF I have and physically mint condition!!