Dusty Bradford little wreck last night. Need few parts.

tbone87

He is ok. Just looking for him Chrome headlight bezels both,bumper lights and bezels both, headlight marker lights both, fiberglass, bumper, and one piece air dam, also bumper fillers and grill for 87 chrome grill. Thanks guys. He has helped a lot of of us out. Let's help him

Last edited:
Are you looking for driver condition.or show quality.
I have chrome headlight bezels

Shit dustys car needs nothing but show quality stuff it is a top notch piece

Did us. Don't mind my big ass running down the track!! Sorry. He was on a 4.40-4.50 pass had a 1.17 60'. At the end started hazing the tires went to lift and pedal stuck. Then looking for the kill switch while trying to keep it off the wall. Something making 2500 on 275. Could have been a lot worse.

Last edited:
Did us. Don't mind my big ass running down the track!! Sorry. He was on a 4.40-4.50 pass had a 1.17 60'. At the end started hazing the tires went to lift and pedal stuck. Then looking for the kill switch while trying to keep it off the wall. Something making 2500 on 275. Could have been a lot worse.
Any word on why the pedal stuck??

He is ok. Just looking for him Chrome headlight bezels both,bumper lights and bezels both, headlight marker lights both, fiberglass, bumper, and one piece air dam, also bumper fillers and grill for 87 chrome grill. Thanks guys. He has helped a lot of of us out. Let's help him
TBONE, let me know what you need and I will look through my collection, have alot of chrome stuff I will not be using.