dusty bradford at the battle of the states

WINDMILL

Well grates to dusty he did come runner up in super street, he was driving his buddy's mustang. he redlit in the finals... the track was like crap when it was hot saturday but did run a 5.28 at the final test last night,,,, mabe he can chime in on the more info...

I wouldn't try to run my car at that track so we took the Mustang to run the 275 class thinking it wouldn't over power the track. I still had to turn the boost down to 20# so it would go a-b. It was real tricky. I've never had to use so much gear retard, boost control, PA time retard and suspension changes to get a car down a track. But we did manage #2 qualifier and runner up. Kevin who won the class had it wrapped up. His car was working great and he could out 60' me every pass. His car has been 4.80's at SGMP and he managed a 5.10 which is awesome on that track.

We did manage to go 5.28 at 134-137 several times. I knew I had to make up over a tenth in the final rd so I put a little power in it down track and took a shot at the tree. I went in a little too deep and redlit but it wouldn't have mattered. Even with a .001 light it wouldn't have made up the difference to get the win.

Attachments

• brainerd.jpg
    brainerd.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 127
i could not make it sunday, but i watched it on the puter tho,,, you did good to make it down that crappy track... grats dusty,,,, need to make chad work harder next time..... nice talking to you guys.