Durrimax GN

Where have you been hiding? There is a pretty cool thread in wheels and suspension thread about the car. One of the most linked threads I believe.

Where have you been hiding? .

I have been so busy trying to make parts to keep up with the demand of what i sell now and working on new products i have not had a chance to get on the net much. I would appreciate it if there is a thread that needs RJCs reply to inform of us of it. It would be greatly appreciated!

I have been so busy trying to make parts to keep up with the demand of what i sell now and working on new products i have not had a chance to get on the net much. I would appreciate it if there is a thread that needs RJCs reply to inform of us of it. It would be greatly appreciated!

I will keep an eye out for ya.

saw it run

at irwindale
ran lo 8's (1/8)
didn't know it was a diesel, no smoke, he later said it was in econo mode.
its different!

thats insane. I knew it could be done, but I figured youd need a older chevelle or something like that with a good strong frame. is the frame reenforced?? it must be, the diesel would twist that car in half if it wasnt. is there any info out there on the build and what it actually took to get the diesel in and running, including all the suspension mods?? I would figure that since the d-max is supposed to be the same size as a 6.0 smallblock that getting it in the car would be the easy part.

anyone know if this has been done to an 94-96 impalla ss/caprice, that car seems a logical choice. id definitly like to see some info in that also.

How would it twist the frame if it didn't accelerate any harder than a run of the mill mildly modded turbo buick?

I'd be more concerned about the weight coupled with rough roads.

How would it twist the frame if it didn't accelerate any harder than a run of the mill mildly modded turbo buick?

I'd be more concerned about the weight coupled with rough roads.
And the brakes trying to stop it and the lack of high speed cornering.