Dump Pipe

TTA1326

Will a GN dump pipe fit the TTA? I thought the catalytic converters were the same and the dump pipe will fit. I was about to buy one from Full Throttle, but Mike doesn't think it fits.

DumpPipe.jpg

I have a 3" cat back and a 3" downpipe on the way. Will this fit or not? If not, where do I get one?

Alex

First make sure the test pipe comes with the 4 bolt flange. My cat and intermediate pipe came with the 2 bolt flange. Also, that test pipe might be too short. You will probably have to fab something. This was my experience.

The GN and TTA are the same size. I used my buddies' off of his T-Type and it fit like a glove on my TTA.

The GN and TTA are the same size. I used my buddies' off of his T-Type and it fit like a glove on my TTA.

Thanks, that's what I thought. I just looked under my car and the cat does have a 4 bolt flat flanged end, but there's an adapter bolted directly to it that matches up to the 2 bolt flange on the exhaust. I just need to put the adapter on the dump pipe and it should bolt right in.

Weird.. sorry for the wrong info. I thought the exhaust was original on my TTA when I purchased it. Guess not.

Weird.. sorry for the wrong info. I thought the exhaust was original on my TTA when I purchased it. Guess not.

I don't think you were wrong. A lot of people have told me the same thing. I think some of it relates to the adapter that's on the back of the cat and is easily overlooked.

I don't think you were wrong. A lot of people have told me the same thing. I think some of it relates to the adapter that's on the back of the cat and is easily overlooked.

Mine has the 4 bolt connections and it is all original:)

Those dump pipes are a tad under 13" long. They were made specifically to fit the GN1 DOWN pipes. The flanges do have the 4 bolt pattern. Just wait until you install the downpipe you are waiting on and then measure.