dual map light rear view mirror?

TURBO E38

Where is the best place to find a dual map light rear view miiror like Kirban's used to sell, My long gone 88 4.3L S10 tahoe blazer had one, and I got one of Kirban's installed on my Other Turbo buick, but I would like one for my Grand national.

There is one company that makes a inside rear view mirror that has the map lights but also has a compass and inside outside thermometer. That might be the way to go!

Regards. Turbo E38

cheapest route is

go to local wrecking yard and purchase one for about $5. look at your bracket on your car and get one that will fit. If u do not already have the wires, pull it also from the parts car and wire it up.

Where is the best place to find a dual map light rear view miiror like Kirban's used to sell, My long gone 88 4.3L S10 tahoe blazer had one, and I got one of Kirban's installed on my Other Turbo buick, but I would like one for my Grand national.

There is one company that makes a inside rear view mirror that has the map lights but also has a compass and inside outside thermometer. That might be the way to go!

Regards. Turbo E38

Same here, would like to find one with at least the outside temp reading and the compass.....not sure what vehicles have this though.

My S-10 has the map lamps in the mirror but I think the relay is inside and stuck closed....lights stay on no matter what.

GENTEX Mirror 240 bucks

the Gentex mirrors have temp inside and out, compass, and dual map lights for 240 dollars, Steep, but brand new, I just bid on two oem mirror on ebay that have map lights only. I will probalby end up with both of them, I also filled out Junk yard dog form and will have every bone yard in the country gumming up my email by sunday.

Regards, Turbo E38

JCWhitney lists one.
I got mine off another Buick in the wrecking yard.

Get one from Intercooled888 on the board. He has bunches. 240 bucks???? No thanks. $30. I installed a dual-map light in my T-top car. LOVE it. I replaced the white lamps with ORANGE ones. Looks great at night, you can drive with them on and not harm night vision.

I have a temp/compass mirror in my GN- came from a full size 2001 Chevy van
bought it on eBay. Gentex and Donneley build these mirrors and came on numerous cars--
I have dual lights in my '93 Chev S-10 came with those in it.
I believe there are threads listed under the junkyard dog "sticky" list as well for more info...

Thank you

Thanks for the ebay link, I know about the S10 , I had an 88 2 door tahoe 4.3 throttle body injection, It had that same mirror, I am in 2 other Ebay auctions, I have just won one, and the other ends in a few days, I figure if I bought 2 mirrors, the chance of getting a good one just doubled, or maybe not on ebay, alot of slick operators on ebay!

Regards, Turbo E38