dual fans search

tenright

I have an 87 radiator and single fan on an 87 harness. Since the ramchargers are just not an option anymore, and were never a direct replacement. I have been searching high and low for something that will pretty much bolt on. Has anyone tried these off a 2004 Nissan Altima?

http://www.nissanautobodypartstore.com/auto-body-parts/NIALTIMAN1609070205.html

The fans need to be less then 26 1/2" wide with top bolts 11" inches apart, unfortunately I can't get the measurments of the thing anywhere. It looks like it might be almost a direct replacement by drilling a couple of holes in the core support at the bottom (No biggie) and using the racetronix dual fan harness for turbo buicks. I guess I need someone with a 2002-04 altima to measure the thing.....The measurements I need are as follows..

Legnth- side to side
width- top to bottom
and distance between top bolt holes....

I considered these, but they will require that I fabricate some sort of mounting rail because I don't trust the through core method. Frankly more fabrication/modification is exactly what I would like to avoid. Reached my limit on creativity this month lol

1993-1996 dodge intrepids have the same as the ramchargers fans but a different plug.

Thanks all who replied, but I decided to go with ChrisGarrets suggestion of the flexlite's and dual fan harness from racetronix. Time to get out the sawsall

:smile: