Dual ATR 3 in. stainless exhaust with stainless Dynomax mufflers + testpipe/cutout

sakudog

It is in great shape, just needs a new home.

Looking for $750 OBO plus shipping + paypal fees. (msg me with your offer)

Last edited:
It is in great shape, just needs a new home.

Looking for $750 OBO plus shipping + paypal fees. (msg me with your offer)

This should go quick... that's a real real nice system .. wish you were closer .. I'd be all over it

I have interest.. what dynomax mufflers are they? and how much drive shaft clearance is there? Pictures would help a litte.

As soon as I posted this I went out of town. The exhaust is currently installed on the car. It has dynomax stainless steel mufflers, they are very quiet and have zero drone. The driveshaft clearance is fine on my car which is slammed with SC&C suspension front to back. It's a good system, just looking to go a different direction.

As soon as I posted this I went out of town. The exhaust is currently installed on the car. It has dynomax stainless steel mufflers, they are very quiet and have zero drone. The driveshaft clearance is fine on my car which is slammed with SC&C suspension front to back. It's a good system, just looking to go a different direction.

Do you have pics?

Sorry guys, the exhaust system is not for sale right now due to some other circumstances.