ds and turbolink

the wrath

i wanted to get one of these programs but which is the best i have a laptop but it has a cd drive instead of a disk drive in it does any one of these have a cd instead of a disk and can i get one copyed from disk to cd

Turbolink runs the same speed as Scanmaster. One frame every 1.625 seconds so you only get 7 or 8 frames on a run.

Directscan records 18.2 frames per second. Need I say more?

Yes someone should be able to copy a disk to CD, but I would check with a vendor that sells it. By now it probably comes that way. You need the adaptor link from the ECM to the laptop to make it work so just the program won't do. You will need to buy it.

TL has a boost sensing option that does away with the MAT sensor is an advantage of TL, but DS has the faster scan rate but you must make a slight modification to your EMC housing and clean off on end of the EMC board for the ribbon cable to plug onto. I have DS and not having boost sensing is no big deal, just keep you eye on the boost gauge and its pretty must static boost all the way down the track.

i wasnt trying just just copy ds or turbolink i just wanted to know what format it comes on because i only have a cd drive on my computer not a disk drive

Hey Wrath, can't your laptop get to the internet? You cah download the latest version of DS from Kent Chu's site and then grab some of other peoples DS runs from the BMC site and review to see how you like the product. fyi.

The ALDL port data stream is the limiting factor, DS plugs into the service port on the ECM thus the bit of cleaning and modification of the ECM case to get to it.

HTH