DROVE THE GN TO MY WEDDING

wedding pic 2.jpg

I drove my 84 GN to our wedding as well as my 1956 Ford pickup- (Although now 20 yrs ago)
my wife and I drove the pickup and bridal party (my brother driving) in GN, we went on honeymoon in GN...

Very nice. Way back in 2000 I had way less gray hair I drove my 1st Gn to my wedding and my brother drove us to the reception in it afterwards. The wife got grease on her dress from the door striker and did not get mad. She's still a keeper 6 TR's and 12 years later!

s so lo nice pic man... we are among the few that are blessed to have women that like our cars ...lol

@turbot3.8 ive had couple of gns and i recently sold one of the nicest ones ive had about a year...we bought a house about 3 months ago and 2 months before i got married i seen a add i couldnt pass up on a gn..i didnt even tell her i was going to buy it ,when i showed up to the house with it she got a lil frustrated but she wen i told her how much i got it for she was okay with it...im a lucky man lol

Give it some time, and you'll see her looking at the GN like that's a downpayment on a house! lol

Funny... I sold the GN pictured when we HAD to have a 4 dr. car when our oldest daughter (now 18) was born, and
the pickup was sold to help pay for the bigger house... ;) Although I thankfully purchased the one I have now about 8 yrs ago (also has less miles) :)

O SO LO said:
Funny... I sold the GN pictured when we HAD to have a 4 dr. car when our oldest daughter (now 18) was born, and
the pickup was sold to help pay for the bigger house... ;) Although I thankfully purchased the one I have now about 8 yrs ago (also has less miles) :)

That's what I was trying to say. As much as we love our cars, their only toys. And for some of us in the grand scheme of things some times we must sacrifice them for the "Greater Good".