Drivers window replacement

redhotrod

Turbo Happy
Can someone please link me to some good directions on replacing my drivers window. I took the whole assembly apart way too far trying to replace my motor and can't figure out how to get it back together correctly

Can someone please link me to some good directions on replacing my drivers window. I took the whole assembly apart way too far trying to replace my motor and can't figure out how to get it back together correctly

You need to purchase our window rattle book written by Pete Serio who was known as the window rattle guy.

I also recommend you buy the window kit since you already have it apart it includes the plastic guide that wears and all new orignal felt to reglue to the 3 brackets that rest against the window.

Not trying to make a sale but its the only booklet I am aware of out there that gives the details on the window. Or, simply remove the door panel on your other door and observe how that one is held in place and repeat on your drivers side.

One clue...the 3 brackets I refer to two are almost identical yet they are not so its important you re install them in the correct order front to back.

Anyrate its a challenge....the goal is when its done to be able to tuck a dollar bill and have it snug between weatherstrip and the glass in the up position.

denniskirban@yahoo.com