Drivers side T top wanted

billygeg

Looking for a drivers side T Top for my 87...Lost it last night on the highway..Like a moron I didnt lock it down right and off it went...If anyone has one please let me know..I prefer to get one with the gray inside trim to match the interior of the car.
Thanks!

I have one without the trim piece. comes with locks. if you know your key code I can recode the lock to your key. let me know and I can send you a pic.
Fred

I have one without the trim piece. comes with locks. if you know your key code I can recode the lock to your key. let me know and I can send you a pic.
Fred
Hey Fred, How much shipped? Please send a pic..Thanks! Bill

ill get it done as soon as I can get to the shop this evening. thanks Fred

I was on world of motorworks website over the weekend,and I remember seeing TTops for sale. Contact Paul 800-497-0134 and see if he
still has them for sale ,and maybe you all can work work something out. ???:sneaky:

Anything yet?
went to get the pics you requested and found the glass has a chip in it where the glass meets the guide. sorry didn't want to spoil your day. im calling a pal of mine. I think he may still have a good drivers side top available, ill let you know what I find out. sorry for the delay. Fred

In my search of a t top I came across someone who has a 83 carbureted turbo t type...As for the body the car needs rust work on the t top roof and the floor pans and it needs the bumper fillers aside for that the body looks solid..He has a entire floor pan he is selling with the car, The bumper fillers and a t top roof.. So all the parts needed are there...Mechanically the car isnt running because it needs the carburetor and turbo installed..He has a rebuilt turbo assembly never installed and the carburetor that was rebuilt... ..He also has a extra set of t tops and a ton of interior and misc parts such as 84-87 tail lights, headlight trims, etc..The car and everything included for $2000 firm..You guys think that is a good deal? Like I said I was in search of just the T top but came across this and thought I may be able to make a few bucks and get my t top at the same time!