Drive way find 84 hurst olds

detaildave

84 442 004.jpgi picked up a 84 Hurst Olds Original Owner 89k miles,needs restored ,alot of sun burn NO RUST (Nevada Car) ,They had car painted at One Day paint (sucks) but it ran after i put gas in it .its no Grand National by any means ,but it looks cool ( will try to post picture )

great car! I used to have a 83 till last summer. GREAT cars! i love the lightning rods!!

Nice score. My good friend picked up one and did it like Olds should have. He put a warmed over late 60's early 70's 350 rocket (355) out of a 442 in it, built the 200r4, stall and its high 12's.

Exact same color as yours ..good luck and enjoy. I have the Lightning Rods in my GN and love em.

Drive way find

Hey ,just curious ,what is this car worth .Has no rust it runs body is in great sahpe interior has faded ,due to sun .but overall in good shape for restoration 89k miles original owner car ( possibly looking to sell it)

Dave,
These things have taken a hit in value recently. There have been a couple with near show quality paint, nice interiors, and t-tops on Realoldspower.com and ebay as well and the guys cant get over 6,500 for them. :( It sucks because they are a rare car and many have been parted, I have one right now that is rusted to the ground I'm parting with t-tops. With that said, depending on how bad the paint is and how much the interior is in need of the car is probably a 3,500 dollar + or minus 500 car right now. I know the guys on the other boards I'm on are holding on to their Hurst's hoping for a better economy. I'd be interested in some pictures of the interior and paint. I can share this on a few Olds boards I'm on to help get you exposure and maybe a different opinion on price. Email is arench@aol.com if you want to send them. If not I can link this forum regardless. Dennis